3.08.2011

Based On A True Story: Secret Bathroom

Setting: A small drug store.

Scene: Dave is stuck shopping with his girlfriend and really has to pee.

DAVE
Are you almost done? I'm about to piss my pants here.

DAVE'S GIRLFRIEND
No. Go find a bathroom or something.

DAVE
I'm pretty sure they don't have a restroom here.

DAVE wanders off. He sees a creepy looking double swinging door. He looks around, sees no employees, and sees no employees only sign, so he goes through the door. He sees a door marked 'restroom'. His face lights up and he enters. There is a urinal and a stall, wasting no time, DAVE goes to the urinal and lets out a giant moan as he begins to pee.

DAVE
Oh my god! That's amazing.

Suddenly, a VOICE comes out of nowhere.

VOICE
Who's there?

DAVE
(startled, then realizing the voice is coming from the stall next to him) I'm just peeing.

VOICE
This is an employees only restroom.

DAVE
I'm sorry, man. I was about to piss my pants.

VOICE
Oh. I've been there, man.

DAVE
(awkwardly) Yeah.

The two continue to go about their business in silence. DAVE finishes peeing and exits.

No comments: