1.24.2013

Horror at the Stuff Store and Library

This is a true fucking story.


I bought some shit at the store today. A couple of shirts and some paint and comic books and toilet paper and some other shit. There were 8 items total so I went to the 10 items or less lane. This is the part that will blow a normal persons head straight off their fucking neck. The lady looks at my basket and has the nerve to tell me "This is the 10 item or less lane!" Fuck you lady! I only have 8 items! Holy shit, what a bitch. I was all like "I only have 8 items and I'm going to count them all out for you really loud so everyone in the store will know what a rude bitch you are!" She kept saying that wasn't necessary but I did it anyway. Fuck her.

So then I go to the library. I get my books and take them to the counter and the old library guy looks at the books and asks "Do you want to check these out?" Are you serious you piece of shit! No, I don't want to check these out. I just spent 20 minutes looking for books that I thought you, a total stranger, would like to read. Fuck you buddy!

No comments: