10.05.2013

Two Friends Talking About Geraldo Deep-Throating A Double Sided Dildo w/Jimmy and Zane



Jimmy
You are correct. I remember one time he and Geraldo went to town on a double donger. It was strange because the episode was supposed to be about troubled teens. So, needless to say, they went way off topic. That was a weird episode.

Zane
Isn't that the episode that Geraldo broke his nose? He was trying to out deep-throat ol' Phildo on the dildo and smashed his face into the top of his silver head. Weird episode indeed.

Jimmy
That was a good one. Or a "good 'un", as the youngsters say. Kids have slang for all kinds of phrases. For example, instead of saying, "fuck you!", they'll say, "up your nose with a rubber hose!". Or in stead of saying, "bite me, dickhead!", they'll say, "Hey, step on it, wisenheimer!" You gotta keep up with the lingo if you wanna be down with the teens.

Zane
I'll be damned. I didn't realize you were hip to the scene. Maybe you can help me out with something. The other day this kid comes up to me and asks if I know where the "restroom" is. I just assumed he wanted drugs so I shot him up with a bunch of dirty brown. Then of course when the kid pissed and shit all over himself I automatically assumed he just couldn't handle his junk. What the hell did this kid really want?

Jimmy
I don't think he was asking for drugs. Sounds to me like some sort of Gypsy curse or a hex. Possibly voodoo. I'd be careful if I were you pal.

Zane
You just confirmed my worst suspicions. I'm more than likely going to have to do the unthinkable and squirt some of that medicine up my rectum. That'll clear out any Gypsy curse that little fucker slipped in me.

Jimmy
I usually keep a syringe full of Gypsy curse vaccination up my ass at all times. Some would say I'm being overly cautious. To them I say, "It's clobberin' time!" If they get the fantastic four reference we have a good laugh, if they don't we just go our separate ways.

Zane
I love it when someone uses a fantastic four reference to answer my ridicule of what they have or have not put up there ass. Really lightens the mood. Them singing a Christmas carol or twerking also works.




No comments: