11.30.2013

Two Friends Talking About Chainsaws and Breathing Air and Hector w/Jimmy and Zane


Zane
That is true. I never thought about it but goddammit if it ain't true. Kids (infants and toddlers) just don't make good trolley operators. I've been riding infant driven trolleys for years and I've never put two and two together before. I wonder what other potentially dangerous situations I'm needlessly putting myself into? There's that blind man that I let practice his sword choppin' in my bedroom while I'm sleeping. That one could maybe use a little rethinking. I know, I'll move him into my son's room. It's much roomier.

Jimmy
Speaking of dangerous, how bout those chainsaws? Great for chopping down trees, yeah, but put them into the hands of a maniac and you've got a real bloodbath on your hands. I don't know why scientists keep making chainsaws. Just asking for trouble in my opinion.

Zane
Chainsaws are nothing but a fly in your soup compared to some of the real dangers in this world. Air? Ever try breathing this stuff? Me either and I won't start now just because a couple of ding-bat science types want me to. Fuck'em. What about that stuff that falls out of your butt every now and then? Ever eat that stuff? I do. I love it. Had a couple of guys from the lodge tell me that they were thinking of cancelling my membership because I eat it. Fuck them too. If they think I'm going to stop eating my ass candy surprises just to stay a member of some shitty lodge that doesn't even have the common courtesy to post the pictures I took of my dog giving birth in their silly newsletter, then they clearly have no idea who the fuck they're dealing with. Harold, the Lodge Master, says the picture where too "graphic" and that the pictures of the mom eating the afterbirth were "gross". Fuck him too. Fuck him hard in his ass.

Jimmy
Well that was quite a rant but I have to say I agree with you 100 percent. If you ask me, any lodge, cult, or clan should make very clearly their policy regarding the eating of anal leavings. Cause other wise, how would you know? Do they think you're psychic? And if so, what would make them think that? Was it the time you won the office Oscar pool? Cause that ain't psychic ability, that was all luck.

Zane
That was quite a rant. I had to go back and read it again because I think I was in some sort of rant trance when I originally wrote it. I've been going in and out of trances a lot lately. They usually kick in Monday through Friday starting at about 7 a.m. and end sometime after 5 p.m. It's like I'm in some sort of zombie state where I don't really care what's happening and I'm just going through the motions of life. I just can't imagine that that's good for a person but I don't know what to do about it. I've asked a couple of my lodge brothers what I should do about it and they all said "Ew! Gross! Get away from me you shit eating scumbag!"

Jimmy
Sorry it's taken me a while to write back. I was in a coma for a few years. To make matters worse, while I was out my long lost evil twin Hector returned from the Bermuda Triangle. Posing as me, he managed to take over the family business which was rightfully meant to be mine. The worst part is, all of this could have been avoided if only I had taken that fortune cookie more seriously.

Zane
Fucking Hector. He never was nothing but trouble. I thought you said that as long as you held the Amulet of Sarsaparilla and drank that potion with the lumpy green stuff in it Hector couldn't escape the Triangles power. What gives mi amigo?

Jimmy
I left the amulet on the bus one day. I was gonna call lost and found, but there was a documentary on PBS about candle making and I got wrapped up in it.

Zane
That was a real bone head thing to do. That amulet was worth about a hundred bucks. Eh, whatcha gonna do? I got caught up in that same show and forgot to give my dog's puppies their heart worm medication so they all got a nasty case of heart worms now. Heart worms sound cool and all but they are not. Did you know they kill puppies? Gross isn't it.





And here is the rest of it.

No comments: