2.27.2008

Through the eyes of a child



My three year old insisted on taking some pictures yesterday. I thought I would be nice to be able to catch a glimpse of what it's like to view his world at his level. What I thought I'd get and what I got were two different things.



Here's a couple of plastic men. I know they look dead but I know for a fact they're just pretending so my son won't play with them.



The more I look at this one the more it scares me. It reminds me of the time I sat on the toilet backwards and I sprained my neck looking for the toilet paper.



Anyone could identify this one as garbage.

After looking at these pictures I can't help but wonder if my son is a complete moron. I hope he doesn't grow up to be on of those thirty years old fat guys you see riding their bikes to Wendy's for a job interview. .

No comments: