2.29.2008

Top 5 Zane Quotes of the Morning

Here's the top 5 things my three years old has said to me just this morning.
It's only been 30 minutes.




#5 Good morning dad. Let's play Jedi's! I'm General Grievous!


This was seconds one through five of my morning. There's nothing like waking up and immediately being challenged to a light saber battle. Now I know what kept Yoda going for 900 years.

#4 I'm turning into cereal.

This one's a bit abstract. I'm pouring myself a bowl of cereal and Zane asks what I'm doing. I tell him I'm pouring a bowl of cereal and that's when he says "I'm turning into cereal." I asked what the hell that means and he just stood there. Apparently transforming yourself into cereal doesn't require much motion.

#3 I have to pee

Not that surprising by itself but this is what he tells me right after asking me to put him into his Darth Vader outfit (Jedi clothes). It takes nearly 10 minutes just to wrestle the little fucker into to the clothes and nearly as long to get him out so before they go on I need to make sure they're staying on. So I ask, "Do you have to pee?" Of course he says no. Ten minutes later, he's Darth Vader and he has to pee.



#2 Your hair is messy, so you don't need a hat

His logic seems a little skewed on this on.

#1 It's a real train, like Darth Vader.

This gem was just laid on me 2 seconds ago. He comes into the room playing with his wooden train and I ask if that was a passenger train and if there were any whores on board. No, it's a real train, like Darth Vader.

No comments: