3.01.2011

Based On A True Story: Little Caesar's Pizza

Setting: Inside a Little Caesar's Pizza place.

Scene: 18 year old Zane and David are taking a dinner break after a long day moving David into his first apartment.
DAVID
Man, I'm starving. Moving takes everything out of me.

ZANE
(only half paying attention to DAVID) Hey, see that cashier? You think that's a boy or a girl? (he points to the CASHIER behind the counter)

DAVID
I don't know. Could go either way. Try looking at the nametag.

ZANE
I tried that. Not wearing one. I really can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

DAVID
Who cares? Our pizza will be done in a second and we'll be outta here. Then you won't have to worry about it.

The phone rings, the CASHIER answers the phone.

CASHIER
(answering the phone) Thanks for calling Little Caesar's, this is Rachel, how may I help you.

DAVID
There you go, Rachel. It's a girl.

ZANE
Cool.

DAVID
Good. Glad that's settled. We can get back on with our lives now.

ZANE
I'll be right back. (he gets up and starts heading to the counter)

DAVID
What? Where are you going?

ZANE
I'm gonna go hit on the cashier.

1 comment:

Zane said...

i'm not crazy about this