9.18.2013

Two Friends Talking About Exclamation Points w/Jimmy and Zane


Zane
In all seriousness Jimmy, that was too many exclamation points. I get that you were writing a silly little message about your grandpa shitting on you but c'mon. I tried to count how many exclamation points there were and had to stop at 100. Do know what would have happened if I counted over 100? Huh, do you!? Well let me tell you bud it wouldn't have been pretty. I have a curse on me that if I count to over 100 my dick grows huge and super hot girls will try and touch it. After that they'll all try and show me their huge boobs and great asses! And if all that isn't bad enough I'll start getting these checks in the mail for hundreds of thousands of dollars and I won't even have to do any work for them! Terrible things my friend. Think next time before you go slapping over 100 exclamation points all over the place.

Jimmy
You're right. I'm sorry about the exclamation points. Sometimes I cant tell when I've gone too far. I dunno, I guess it's a cry for help. I guess I'm just not handling the pressures of life very well. My boss is always on my ass to bring him more pictures of Spiderman, and last week I caught my wife having sex with our gardener. I'm sorry to hear about your curse. I wouldn't wish that horror on my worst enemy. My worst enemy being my gardener who's nailing my wife.

Zane
Apology accepted. I know a guy who might be able to help you out with your gardening problem. He's an ex CIA guy that goes by the name of Look Out Below! When you talk to him you have to say it just like you're really telling someone to "look out below" which is sort of weird. He's not the first guy I've ever met that has an exclamation for a name though. My old dentist was named Please God, stop hurting me! and the manager of the gas station I go to all the time is named Whoa There Mister!

Jimmy
Sounds like a good group of guys. Do they like to party? If so, I'm having a tea party with all my dolls. They are more than welcome to attend.

Zane
Sure, I'll send them right over. You know who else likes to party? Me. But I guess I'm not invited. No big deal. I'll have my own bad ass party with some pickle men I just made out of pickles and tooth picks. "Hello there Mr Bumpy. Oh no! Don't jump!" Well FUCK! Mr Bumpy just jumped off the fridge and some strange animal is organizing a rescue party...well, that didn't work. They're all dead now. Thanks for the invite by the way.

And here is the rest of it.

No comments: