3.04.2008

Cat Suvives Twister and Fire

CLINTON, Ark. - Charlie Brown was a happy go lucky baby cat until mother nature came screaming through her world last February. Charlie was picked up by the 70 mph winds and flung over 200 yds to what her owners thought was her death.

"We thought little Charlie Brown was a goner. I stopped putting out her food dish and two days later that little fucker found it's way home."

Just 2 short weeks after the twister Charlie Brown had her next brush with death.

"We was burning trash and I just tossed ol' Charlie right in the fire."

This cruel act was a blessing in disguise for Charlie. The neighbors just happened to be watching.

"I saw them throwing stuff in the fire and that's when I saw the unthinkable. They were burning old Reader's Digest magazines. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I ran right out and told them to put that fire out immediately."

Charlie survived the fire also but didn't fair so lucky with a bullet. Bill Hookey was there when it happened.

"I was standing there and this guy shows up with a gun and I'm all like 'Shoot that fucking cat' and he's all like 'I ain't got no bullets' and I knew for a fact that he had just bought a box of shells so I'm like 'God Dammit, I'll give you one of my bullets when we get back to the car!' He shot the fuck out of that cat."



Charlie Brown was a brave little cat and she will be missed.

No comments: