3.20.2008

Boy forced to crap in lunchbox during class




ORLANDO, Fla. - Parents are outraged over what happened last Friday in an Orlando middle school. Gappy Faffer, 13, was forced to shit in his lunchbox then eat his own shit in front of the entire student body and faculty staff.



The incident began during Mrs. Rashballs social studies class when Gappy asked to use the rest room.

"I really needed to shit," Gappy said. "She said the I shit too much and that I was interrupting her class with all my requests to go shit."

According to several eyewitnesses, Gappy shits a lot.

"I watch Gappy shit seven, eight, sometimes twelve times a day. Sometimes I sneak in to his house and play with myself."

After pleading with Mrs. Rashballs for several hours the two finally reached an agreement.

"She said that I could either cut my legs off and eat them or I could shit in my lunchbox and eat that. I didn't like either option because my mom made me shitty legs for dinner just last night and I ate the fuck out of that. It was unbearable though. The urge to shit was stronger than a hookers dog who likes to eat mustard stains with big dicks."

So Gappy shit in his lunchbox and he ate it. Everyone laughed at him and called him 'Asshole' and 'President George Franklin'(the kids at this school think there was really a president named George Franklin who fingered his own fucking asshole)

The teachers union is doing nothing to stop the lawsuit currently being filed against Mrs. Rashballs. Of course the teachers union could not be reached for comment so we sword fought with our dicks for a while.

"We are not going to lift a fucking finger. Fuck! I woke up this morning, jacked off and punched a bird in the ass. What the fuck do you want from me!"

Gappy hopes that no one will ever have to go through the torture he has experienced.

"I just want girls to know that I'm open to anything. I'll let you slap me around or throw acid in my face. Whatever turns you on."


No comments: